What factors should be taken into consideration in filing a case to the Court?
- There may be more than one Provincial Court in a province.
- In considering the Court to which a case will be filed, the territorial jurisdiction of the Court shall be taken into consideration.
- In Bangkok, there are six Courts that are competent to try and adjudicate civil cases.
- The case shall be filed with the Court with competent jurisdiction.
- Any case having amount of money in dispute not exceeding 300,000 baht shall be filed with the Kwaeng Courts situated in Bangkok.